Javelin Vertical Fogger
Usually ships in 2-3 business days. Fill out a quote request and we'll check backorder status!
The Javelin from Magmatic is a serious vertical fogger that shoots a massive burst of fog up to around 20' per shot! We also love that Magmatic foggers, including this one, feature automatic cleaning!
From the Manufacturer:
A member of Magmatic’s Rocket series of CO2 cryogenic simulation effects, the Magmatic Javelin™ is a high-velocity CO2 simulator fog machine for high-impact moments.
Featuring 34 x 2-watt RGBA LEDs for throws of dynamic colored effect, the Javelin can rotate 90-degrees for horizontal or vertical bursts of fog. Wrapped in a durable aluminum housing, the Javelin is intuitively controllable via DMX-512 and RDM and houses an easy-to-use onboard LCD touch screen control panel. Wired and wireless remote control options are available.
In the Box:
- (1) Javelin
- (1) IP65 Locking Power Cable
- Output Rate: 50,000 CFM
- Fog Burst (Distance): 5-6m / 3 sec.
- Heater: 1450W
- Warm Up Time: 9 Minutes
- Tank Capacity: 0.66 gallons (2.5 liters)
- Fluid Consumption: 6.09 oz/min (180 ml/min)
- Fluid Type: Water Based
- Compatible Fluids:
- Atmosity Flash Fog Fluid (AFF-4L)
- Atmosity Extreme Filtered Fog Fluid (AEF-4L)
- Light Source: 34 x 2-watt RGBA LEDs
- Control Protocol: DMX, RDM