DRAGON 8 OUTPUT LONG RANGE INTELLIGENT READY2RUN PIXEL RECEIVER
This item is currently backordered. The estimated availability is Summer 2023. Please contact us for more information.
Currently Sold Out! Any orders received will be filled when stock comes in!
The Pixel Controller box that we have been waiting for is here! We are so exited about it this box David even got himself one for this Christmas season.
From The Manufacturer:
*Final Design may look different than Images. (Photos are sample units)
Welcome to the future of lightshows with the Mattos Designs Dragon 8 Output Long Range Intelligent Pixel Receiver. This intelligent receiver represents a leap forward in receiver technology while shortening setup time and significantly decreasing the learning curve for running your own show. The Dragon 8 Intelligent Receiver is a ready-to-run solution designed inside a waterproof enclosure
and is available with or without 2 waterproof 300W power supplies to drive your 12v pixels. The perfect way to expand your existing show, or to pair with the new Mattos Designs Dragon 8 Port Pixel Controller.
The Dragon 8 Intelligent Receiver incorporates ground-breaking technology including Per Port Pixel Counting, which allows the receiver to automatically detect and configure how many pixels are attached to each port. The Intelligent Receiver also features auto-detection of "Dumb" or "Smart V3 Falcon" or "Smart V4 Falcon" or "Genius", as well as auto-positioning to determine the receiver's "place in line". The receiver will detect if it's an A-F receiver without the need for dip switches or additional configuration. That means no more dip switches, toggles, jumpers or dials to adjust, making this the simplest yet most powerful consumer level pixel receiver on the market. Additionally, all receiver configuration can be done from a smartphone, tablet or PC via WiFi or wired connection via a beautiful web user interface. This is the closest to true Plug-N-Play available today!
In addition to these innovations, the Dragon 8 Intelligent Receiver features the new Mattos Easy Bulkhead, which is a single waterproof connector that splits into 4 xConnect Output leads, reducing the amount of connections required on the receiver. Each pixel port features an auto-resetting fuse, making this a truly hands-off receiver perfect for use in areas where you can't easily access the controller due to heights, weather conditions, etc. It also features 2 RJ45 connections for input from your show controller and output for daisy-chaining additional receivers. Also includes built-in test mode animations for pixel testing and troubleshooting.
The Dragon line of pixel controllers and receivers truly represent the next generation in lightshow technology.
Dragon 8 Output Long Range Intelligent Pixel Receiver - D8IR
- 2 x RJ45 ports for long range connection; supports daisy-chaining
- 2 power inputs with reverse polarity protection (12V)
- 2 x Mattos Easy Bulkhead 4 port 3-pin xConnect for a total of 8 Outputs
- 2 Waterproof 300W 12v Power Supplies (included)
- For use with 12v pixels
- Seamless integration with most existing differential driving controllers (FPP based, Kulp, and Falcon). No "system lock-in"
- Auto detection of "Dumb" or "Smart V3 Falcon" or "Smart V4 Falcon" or "Genius". No switches to toggle, or software to configure
- Built-in test mode animations
- Auto positioning determines the receiver's "place in line". Will detect if it's an A-F receiver without the need for dip switches on each receiver
- Can also manually set a receiver's position (A-F) via web interface if needed
- Waterproof enclosure is 100% Made in the United States
- Genius inside