Dominar Beam IP - 4 Pack
The Dominar Beam IP is THE premier beam for the Christmas Light industry. Featuring a bright, 300w LED with a 1.2 degree beam angle, this beam light means business!...and it ships FREE to the lower 48 US States!
This is a 4-pack of Dominar Beam IP lights.
Current ETA: Mid-Late January 2023
The Dominar Beam has the perfect set of features to make your life easier and simpler for you when you make your Christmas light display:
In the Box:
- (4) Dominar Beam IP
- (8) Swivel-Clamps
- Integrated Power and Signal Cables
- Light Source: 1 x 300W White LED
- Color Temperature: 5600k
- Beam Angle: 1.2°
- Fast 540 degree pan (2.9 seconds) and 220 degree Tilt (1.8 seconds)
- Dimming: 0 - 100%
- Strobe: Variable
- Color Wheel: 14 Colors + Open
- Gobo Wheel: 17 Gobos + Open
- Frost Filter: Motorized
- Focus: Motorized
- Effects: 8 Facet Rotating and Indexable Prism
- Control Protocol: DMX & RDM
- Operating Modes: DMX
- Variable-speed, temperature-controlled Fan cooling (so your fans last a LONG time)
- IP Grade: IP 65 Waterproof (Dust tight and protected against water jets - including heavy rain - next step in IP rating is submersion)\
- Waterproof data cables attached
- Regular Edison power cable attached.
- CE certified
- xLights Custom Model available for download.
- Step-by-step how-to videos included for hookup and sequencing.
- Clamps included for mounting to truss or 2" OD pipe.
- 1 Year US-based warranty and parts stocked in the US
- All shipping costs and tariff's included to the lower 48 States.
- All internal and external parts are high-quality- no cheap motors, ballasts, or sensors.
Video of Dominar Beam Features:
Pictures of Colors and gobos: https://www.dropbox.
- 10' IP Rated DMX Cable for Dominar Beam IP
- 20' IP Rated DMX Cable for Dominar Beam IP
- 50' IP Rated DMX Cable for Dominar Beam IP
- Road Case for (2) Dominar Beam's
From the GEAR Pro's:
The big question everyone asks is "how much is this going to cost me?" And that's a great question!
Similar lights from stage lighting manufacturers run anywhere from $2,500-$10,000 for a waterproof beam light of similar specs OR a non-waterproof beam with a dome enclosure.
Other beam fixtures in the Christmas light world have a couple of problems. Either they use lamps, which can be costly and annoying to replace, they may have weak/cheap ballasts and power supplies, or they use a wider beam angle which is less punchy and doesn't appear as bright. Even with these shortcomings, these lights direct from China may cost you $750-$950 + Shipping ($150) plus tariff's (30% - $225), ending up around $1300-$1400 for a light that is okay, but not great.
It's going to give you reliable, smooth performance over the long haul. This isn't your average "pixel vendor" moving head! This is a professional-grade, quality light that will last over the long haul with no regular maintenance required!
For orders of 13+ email email@example.com and let me know how many you'd like.
How-To videos and custom xLights model for customers can be found here: https://academy.learnchristmaslighting.com/how-to-use-the-dominar-beam